What information we collect?
The company may collect a number of personal data that are being used to book the flight and keep the record of their customers.
- Names, address, contact details, email address, etc.
- Website visit details, resources you access, location data, traffic data, communication data etc.
- Information you share by filling website form prior taking service.
- Essential information you have shared with us while communicating for any reason.
How we collect this information?
- When you register an account.
- When you contact to our travel agents.
- When you subscribe to any newsletter.
- When you make any purchase from us.
What we do with it?
- We use name, address, contact details, email address, to complete the purchase with the company.
- We use the details to be in touch with the clients and notify them whenever required.
- We may disclose the personal details of the clients to law & court or any other government organization who has the authority.
- We may contact the client whenever special offers, deals, seasonal offers, exclusive deals or discounts are available for the clients.
- We may also share the details of our customers to the third party that brings goods and services of the interest of our customers.
- In case client is not willing to share their details with any other third party then they can ask us to not to do so in writing. It is advised to our customer that if you are a new customer, only we are going to contact you. We will not allow the third parties to get in touch with our customer until they don’t provide any consent for the same.
Storing your personal data
- Details provided by the customers are safely stored in our secure servers and anything against the details entered into the site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- As the transmission of diverse information through internet medium is not completely safe, therefore we do not guarantee the security of the data which is sent us electronically. Thus we transferring such data with us are entirely at your own risk. We also provide password through which you can access the certain parts of our website and it is customer’s responsibility to keep it confidential.
Information collected by Third Parties
- We may receive data that are collected by third party. We would be responsible to the information held by ourselves and handled / stored in accordance with this Policy.
- In order to provide optimum service we use “Cookies” on our website.
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a text-only string that collects information over the website. The website transfers the information to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk, which enables the website to remember who you are. It contains name of the domain. It enables us to fetch minor information regarding the user’s search which helps us to understand the requirement. We look into all those activities and try to provide better use experience. We may collect information such as your IP address, online activity, web browser details and online activity. However, we will not collect any of your passwords as it is highly sensitive data.
Updates and Changes